What We Do
We Perform an In-Depth Analysis of Your Finances.
We will gather data from you and subsequently perform an in-depth analysis. Your advisor team will then painstakingly identify proprietary combinations of academic, financial aid, cash flow, tax reduction, and other strategies that would be pertinent to your family. This will include taking certain sections of the income tax code and applying it specifically to college funding planning.
We Develop a Personalized Plan Based on Your Needs.
A customized written college funding plan is then presented to you to explain the combination of strategies we have identified for your family and how to implement them. At that time, you and your advisor team will determine how to proceed so you receive the most beneficial outcome for your family. You will work directly with Deborah Fox and her team.
Ongoing Development of your College Funding Plan.
From there your advisor team will keep you updated with information about the ever-changing college funding developments and any new strategies that arise which can positively impact your college funding plan. You will have trusted advisors by your side who you can rely on to provide you with the information that is pertinent to your family’s situation.
What You Will Learn as a Fox College Funding Client
- How to pay for college with pre-tax dollars and have the IRS pay for a big piece of your college expenses.
- How to send your child to an expensive private university for the same or less than the cost of a state school.
- How to get money from colleges and universities even if you don’t qualify for “need-based” financial aid.
- Exactly what you should and should not do before applying to college so your child is offered more money.
- We will inform you of the biggest mistakes parents make when paying for college and how to avoid them.
- We will teach you the college funding “rules” so you can make them work for you and not against you.
- We will advise you on how to implement personalized strategies so you can pay for college and still save for retirement and other financial priorities.
- We will assist you in filling out any financial aid applications you need to submit.
- We will coach you on appealing any money award you are offered by a college to increase the offer (if appropriate).
- Once your child has made his or her final college choice, we will create a cash flow plan for you which will determine which sources of funds you should use each college year to pay most efficiently.
- We will work with your child on how to make a smooth transition from high school to college and how to get the most out of his or her college experience. (This alone is worth our fee.)
Send us an inquiry to find out what we can potentially do for your family.
Our Fee for Service
Our fee is based on the complexity of your college funding plan. We have pricing tiers based on your financial situation and for how many children we are planning. We offer a planning discount for multiple children.
We work on a flat fee basis so you have a trusted advisor on your side to provide you with advice that is in your best interest. We do not sell any products like many financial aid consultants do on the back end of their services to earn commissions.
Contact us to set up a complimentary phone call to explore whether or not your family would be a good fit for our planning process.
Explore the Possibilities
Take this opportunity to find out what we may be able to do for your family. After all, isn’t it worth a few minutes of your time to find out if you, like many others, can lower your college expenses by thousands of dollars? We truly look forward to speaking with you!