Code of Conduct & Ethics
The Fox College Funding Code of Conduct & Ethics
- We are committed to improving the lives of the people we serve.
- We will always conduct ourselves in a professional manner and provide the highest level of service possible to our clients.
- We will provide a professional office environment from which we can serve our clients.
- We will always treat our clients and colleagues with the utmost respect.
- We will always work on preserving the good reputation of our company.
- We are committed to always “doing what is right” for our clients. We will always hold ourselves to the highest ethical standards.
- We are committed to serving as positive role models to the communities we serve.
- We commit to providing community service; for we believe we should always give back to the communities that allow us to succeed in our work.
- If there is ever a problem that arises from our work, we are committed to promptly trying to find a resolution.
- We are committed to being on time, prepared and focused for our meetings.
- We are committed to constant and never-ending improvement. We will always be working on improving ourselves and our work.
- We each strive to achieve the highest character. We understand that character is who we are when no one is watching.
- We consider the services we provide purposeful work. We understand that when individuals or a company are working for a cause, work takes on a whole new meaning.
- We will always strive to maintain a positive attitude about our work and our lives. We understand negativity is destructive and counterproductive.
- We each are committed to striving to live a happy, balanced life. This includes working on improving areas such as our health, spiritual life, family life, career, personal development, and recreation.
Follow along on our blog to get great tips and read informative articles about saving the most when spending on tuition.
We’ll explain how to pay for college with pre-tax dollars and have the IRS pay for a big piece of your college expenses, and more!
Have more questions? We have answers! We’re here to help every step of the way, check our FAQ page for common questions.